Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Week 3

Depth of Focus. Those three words have been floating through my head as I tried to wrap my brain around all the information I needed to absorb for the Week 3 lesson.

This was one of the options I submitted. The background nice and soft with a subtle bokeh (and yes, I now know what that means!!) and the foreground soft up the boot but then in focus on the boot. And I love the colours.


Then we were to shoot something creative. This was my submission.


Finally, because I'm a geek, I uploaded this one to the picture of the day gallery because it makes me laugh. My boys love that I used their Star Wars toys. Much learning yet to do have I.

2 comments:

cheryl said...

so fun to hear from someone who is taking the photography course right now! i'm so excited about it. looks like you're having fun with it - great shots! thanks for taking the time to look at my blog! i will check back here to see more of what you're learning.

Catherine said...

Love the boot shot!