Monday, May 2, 2011

And it begins...

This week is Week Zero for Snapshots of a Goodlife. Apparently this is supposed to be an easy week to get to know the website, how the forum operates and then to upload an 'emotionally perfect' photo which we had taken already (so not a new photo). So as a diligent student, I went through my digital collection to try and find that perfect image. It was a bit disappointing. There were image that I had an emotional connect with but were before I got my DSLR so the quality wasn't that great. They also had tiny, child-sized smudge prints on the lens. I didn't think that was so great.

I did find a series of pics of Addison in her fairy wings being mischievous. They also reminded me of childhood innocence and imagination.

So Week Zero image is this...

2 comments:

LAC said...

Gorgeous!

I am an auditing student, so I don't get to post assignments. But I will thoroughly enjoy seeing everyone else's.

Adding as many classmates to my google reader as I can. This shall be a great adventure together.

Catherine said...

I'm so excited for you as you begin the assignments. I remember this one well. It was so hard not to think critically about the technical side of the photos. This is a great capture of Addison!