Friday, May 15, 2009

A letter for Addison...

For my dearest little girl,

I simply cannot believe that 2 years have passed since you first came into my life. From the smallest, bundle of joy to this sparkling, little firecracker, you have certainly kept me on my toes. You have a vocal range that can make my ears rings, and a smile and elfish laughter that make me proud to be your mommy. I love that you still smile when I come into the room and give me big hugs while squealing "Mommy!". I love that you giggle when I tickle your belly. I love that you love the puppies and the guinea pigs like crazy. I love that you can't get enough of "Tyler" and "King Pin" (that's Quinten in Addison language). I love that you ask every day while standing on the couch, staring out the window "Daddy come back?" because you can't wait for Daddy to get home from work. I love that you are fixated with the tag on your blanket and fall asleep so nicely when you cuddle the tag to your face.



You have the cutest little butt-wiggle run, a sweet I'm-shy-so-I'll-tuck-my-chin-to-my-chest-and-look-up-at-you-with-my-big-beautiful-eyes look, an adventurous spirit that rivals the boys, and a decent size crush on a certain Nickelodeon character Diego (even Dora is Diego to you).



Addison, you have made my family complete. In case I forget to tell you tomorrow, have a fantastic 2nd birthday. I love you so much and I can't wait to watch how much you grow, how my your vocabulary expands, the adventures you go on... I'm so lucky to be your mommy!

1 comment:

Catherine said...

What a beautiful letter for Addison!