Monday, May 18, 2009

35 reasons I love you...



Craig turned 35 yesterday and I wrote him a list of things I love about him:

1. When you laugh really hard, you start to cry.
2. You tell your funnies, then explain them to me.
3. You will try anything once.
4. You don't like beer (we just don't like the taste, this is not a reflection on those who do like beer – my mother-in-law took offence to this one).
5. Your trivia mind (I do mean trivia and not trivial!).
6. You love to learn.
7. You draw pictures on envelopes.
8. You don't complain about how much you work.
9. You have a great bum.
10. You love animals.
11. You cry when I cry.
12. You always try to make me happy.
13. You don't hog the covers.
14. If I don't know what something means, you'll explain it without me feeling stupid.
15. You're an exceptionally wonderful father.
16. You BBQ.
17. You introduce me to odd music.
18. You'll play Scrabble and Boggle with me.
19. You're patient.
20. You have kind, beautiful eyes.
21. You look amazing on a bike.
22. Spending time with the family is you're idea of a holiday.
23. You're arms wrap around me.
24. You can deal with barf but not boogers (I'm the opposite).
25. You've stayed with me through the rough patches.
26. Your gentle spirit.
27. And your spiritual faith.
28. You can laugh at yourself.
29. You support me.
30. You can tell me anything.
31. You make me laugh everyday.
32. You're my best friend.
33. You make me feel safe.
34. You gave me 3 beautiful children.
35. You chose me.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

What a beautiful gift!