Sunday, June 1, 2008

When did this happen?

I look around and Addison is sitting. When I left her, she was doing her version of the army-man-crawl but now, she is sitting. She should be cruising around, pulling herself up on things but give the girl a break... she was 3 weeks early. I'm just so overly impressed that on her own, her has figured out how to get from horizontal to vertical. And she's so proud of herself. She'll 'crawl' over to an open drawer, sit up, and ceremoniously start pulling everything out.

Also, I've noticed that her new 'sign' for when she's done eating (or just doesn't like what I've made) is to gently pick the food off her tray and, while keeping her eyes solely on me, drop the food on the floor to the ever-patience pooches. I'll kindly ask her to leave the food on the tray and she laughs at me.

Yes, I certainly do have my hands full with this one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hooray Addison! Go, baby, go!