Thursday, September 1, 2011

Vacation Fun...

Summer is not complete without a visit to Canada's Wonderland. I guess our summer's have been a bit lackluster as of late; the last time we visited Wonderland was over 6 years ago just before I found out I was pregnant with Quin (I blame the roller coasters for his up and down personality!) :)

I used my little point and shoot for the day which was rather disappointing but I didn't want to ruin my canon. As instructor Karen (Snapshots of a Good Life) would say, it was a cake issue (ie: sometime you can't have your cake and eat it too).

This year, Quin's friend around the corner wanted to go to Wonderland for his birthday. So we loaded up our 2 families and headed down. Tyler is now tall enough to hit some of the bigger coasters and can't stop talking about them. Quinten and Addison are roughly the same height and were relegated to the kiddie park but they still choose to ride the Ghoster Coaster and Thunder Mountain.

At the end of the evening, Craig even won the kids a cute skeleton monster. Tyler was severely disappointed that daddy didn't win him a pokemon toy, but it was a good lesson for him to learn!

I was so proud of how the kids handled themselves. Next year, we're thinking about Darien Lake. Any one want to house-sit our pets?













No comments: