Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Groovy Gals Algonquin Adventure Year II

What a fantastic way to start holidays! I traveled to Algonquin Park to have a camping weekend with some girlfriends. It's become a yearly tradition and we hope to continue for many years to come. There's a lovely hike to the Booth's rock look out, warm sunsets and even some wildlife. Being able to sit around the campfire and not have to worry about chasing children is a luxury that I've come to appreciate. Don't get me wrong, I love my kids but I also love being able to have a grown up weekend full of laughter and communing with nature.



















3 comments:

S said...

I especially like that gravity-defying caterpillar shot. ps. I fed your kids some high fructose corn syrup products while you were gone. I'm sure you don't mind.

Catherine said...

Beautiful shots!

Daisy Girl said...

Thanks for posting the pictures Heather! They are lovely...I especially love the one of the three girls looking like they're having so much fun. Well captured!