Friday, September 9, 2011

The 'S' word...

My kids thought the 'S' word was 'stupid'. I was happy about that... There are some many other 'S' words that came to my mind. This week, it's 'school'. I cannot believe all my kids are in school full days every day. Addison started JK this week and it has been going pretty well. A couple of tears on the first day, but she's a little trooper and has made it through. I can see the maturity in Quinten this year. He's walked in the school with his head up and no fuss. And Tyler is going to rule the school in the next couple years. He'll have a little posse that will be creating imaginary scenarios to be acted out on each break and everyone will have an integral part. Craig was able to snap a couple shot of the boys' first day on Tuesday. I took Addison over for her first day on Thursday.



2 comments:

zaczmom said...

They look so big! I can't believe they are all big enough for full time school. I miss the days of our little babies.

Catherine said...

Cute! Love the one of Addison on the wooden floor.