Sunday, January 10, 2010

Knowing You, Knowing Me

I think I missed December but I'm going to try again for this monthly interview project started by The Fairy Blogmother.

1. Showers or baths?
If there were no kids around, and I had a jacuzzi at my disposal, I would opt for baths (and put bubbles in it and grab a book and be all movie-star like with a Morning Glory - OJ and Champagne). In the real world, I have scalding hot showers that fog up the bathroom mirrors and let me escape the chaos for 15 mins (yes, I make them last that long).

2. What's your favourite thing for breakfast?
Probably homemade egg mcmuffins, rivaled closely with a croissant and jelly. Mmm. I'm hungry.

3. What is your favourite George Clooney movie?
Love the Ocean's movies as per The Fairy Blogmother but I totally agree with the Mommy Project and her sentiments about Burn After Reading. And I'm curious about The Men Who Stare at Goats and Up In The Air...

4. American Idol starts on Tuesday folks, how do you feel about Ellen joining the judges table?
I think it will be a breath of normal air. Ellen is honest and kind and not so hollywood as Simon and Randy. It will be interesting to see the love/hate between her and the other hosts.

5. Lets say you've got a gift card to Michaels... what would you spend it on?
I have a little obsession about the Wilton products. I *love* my Wilton cookies sheets. And there are so many cookie cutters, icing tips, cake pans.... I need a bigger kitchen! I'm not a scrapper and not a florist so you'd definitely find me in the cooking or in the knitting aisles!

1 comment:

Shan said...

I'll meet you in the baking and/or knitting aisle. I'm really looking forward to seeing Up in The Air as well.