Sunday, April 26, 2009

We get along...

It's not often that I see the boys playing with their sister. Oh, Addison tries to play with them, but they are usually absorbed in some sort of imaginative, role-playing game, and although they assign Addison a specific superhero name/task, it's not often that she can perform what they require. I'm sure that will change as she grows but for now, I'm happy when I catch the odd time when they boys are enjoying spending some time with her. Enter the sandbox. Tyler is not overly fond of the sandbox anymore but Quinten and Addison could spend hours in there. We are fortunate to has some very generous friends to give us this box which has a slatted cover to protect it from rain and snow and also makes good ramps for their vehicles.



Doesn't it look like Addison is dumping a shovel-full on her brother? I wouldn't put it past her!

No comments: