Friday, April 17, 2009

Curious Habits...

From dumping her plate of food on her tray and then using the plate as a hat...



To finding almost empty chip bags and licking the inside out...



To stealing the spice containers as I'm making dinner... Addison has very curious habits.

Addison also has a very curious hairline for a girl... very much a mullet (short in front, long in back). It really doesn't grow too much at the sides. I've started wearing pigtails to keep my hair out of my face and Addison pulls out the elastics and asks to wear them. Here she is hamming it up for the camera (holding the aforementioned spice container)...







2 comments:

Ms. Martin (aka Rez's Librarian) said...

oh my word...she's hilarious!

KellyAnn said...

Addison is darling.. I can't believe how big she is!!!