Thursday, July 31, 2008

Business and Cleanliness

I look at my calendar and see that every weekend but one is book full until school starts again. And with no holidays in sight for Craig, I'm beginning to wonder how I'm possibly going to get everything done. 2 websites, 2 brochures, posters, bulletins, folder... all in the next couple of weeks. I want to be able to enjoy our summer but I think these next couple of weeks are going to be crazy!! I know I wanted to get my "business" going... I just hope this is the storm and not the calm.

So I went to this home party (kind of like Partylite or Pampered Chef) but it was for cleaning products. The company is called Norwex and I cannot believe how fantastic the products are. The the really great news is that they only use water to clean with. They are micro-fibre cleaning cloths that have silver in them which is a natural purifier. The bacteria and germs actually die in the cloths eliminating the need to use harmful chemicals. The window cloths are amazing!! My sister signed up to be a rep before even hosting a party. And they are not that expensive. I think a cloth is $14 and lasts 7-10 years (remember, no chemicals needed!). I'm sold. I've seen the lab tests. I figure if they can use these cloths in heart transplant procedures, they'll be effective enough to clean my house without transferring germs all over the place. And it's so good for the environment. No more paper towels to throw out, no more plastic cleaning bottles, no more chemicals on surfaces... I love it!

No comments: