Saturday, May 24, 2008

Shopping 101

Craig is working this weekend which leaves me with the kiddies. I thought I would take them on an adventure bathing suit shopping with me (there was a 50% off sale). They were great while I was choosing suits to try on. Tyler and Quin were saying "Cute!" so I thought I was off to a get start. I brought them into the change room with me and that's where my adventures began. As I was trying on my first top, Quin wondering if there was anything in my breasts because he wanted a drink (he was holding his water bottle but that apparently wasn't cutting it). Tyler informed him that in fact Addison was done nursing which meant there was nothing left. Then as I'm trying on a bottom, Quin breaks out in peals of laughter and then holds his nose yelling, "HA HA HA Mommy's bum!! EWWWWW STINKY!!!" Nice.

2 comments:

Shan said...

You're a brave girl taking three kids bathing suit shopping. Cute story.

Anonymous said...

This gave me my giggle of the day. I can just picture them saying it too.