Thursday, April 10, 2008

Poop Be Gone

If you are not a dog owner, I would suggest avoiding this post... You were warned!!

So I've cordoned off a portion of the yard to make it easier to clean up after the dogs. If we're out with them, they can have run of the whole yard. If they are out by themselves, I put them in the restricted area. That way Shay cannot wreck the garden and the kids won't be stepping in crap. Good solution non?

Well Shay (the little shit-eater) waits for Cordelia to take a fresh crap and decides to chow down. Again, I said you were warned! I see this out of my window and go out to resolve this mess. I fully admit that I have just doused Cordy's poop in hot sauce and I will now watch out the window and laugh when Shay realizes what I've done.

2 comments:

zaczmom said...

I hear ya Heather! I don't have "poop eaters" but we hate spring for one reason - POOP!!!! How did that hot sauce go?

Heather... said...

Well, Shay took a sniff and walked away... I'm afraid the rain will wash it off. I guess I should get my lazy ass out there and clean up the rest so she doesn't have anything to eat. Better that then going around sprinkling hot sauce on crap piles!