Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Bunny Boobies

I'm still nursing my 10-month older daughter. My oldest son is quite aware that this is happening. He quite often comments on how she "gets a drink." He's five and you can almost see the wheels in his head as he concocts stories. At Easter, he was munching on some cookies shaped like bunnies with his aunt Stef. He kept trying to ply her with cookies until she commented that she was "full up to her eyeballs" to which he replied, "That's funny. When you have a baby, she'll drink bunnies from your boobies." It's these moments that I pretend I'm not listening, to have a private laugh and wonder how exactly my son can come up with these things.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE your blog. Heather, I think your writing style is perfect for this (you're funny!) and totally inspiring. Can't wait to see pictures too. Way to go!
--Auntie Bunny Boobies

Sara said...

Well done chickie! But I gotta say, the phrase "bunny boobies" is just toooooo weird!