Sunday, November 20, 2011

Tyler's 9th Birthday

It's hard to believe Tyler is nine. I don't feel like a mom of a nine year old... It doesn't feel like nine years since I saw the double line on the test strip.

Tyler, you are growing up into a sensitive young man. You have a good core group of friends and are very thoughtful and kind towards them. You have a contagious laugh that can put your father and I over the edge, laughing til we cry. You still play with your brother and sister and enjoy their company. And although you still have no desire to help us keep the house clean or make an effort to do you homework/home reading without being told, I'll still keep you. You love with your whole heart and are easily wounded, but you are resilient and try you to keep your tears hidden (until a pokemon game gets the best of you!). I love you tremendously Tyler! Though I do not want you to get any older, I'm excited (and slightly terrified) for the coming years.










1 comment:

Carole Schwartz said...

Wowza you have a 9 year old! Say it ain't so..... I love looking at your pictures - you capture so much character. You've been holding out on me, you are totally out blogging me yet you didn't make me feel inferior and way behind the times....awwwww, you're awesome!