Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Thanksgiving Part 1

Traditionally Craig's family heads out for a Chinese buffet for Thanksgiving. This is really ideal for us as my family does the turkey, stuffing, mashed potato thing so we don't end up having two of the same meals in a row (unless you count the boat-load of leftovers I ended up bringing home from mom and dads!).

Our buffet day started remarkably well with the kids actually wanting to get some pictures taken. That being said, they wanted to do their own thing which always ends up looking like Tyler is going to strangle his sister.

These are some of the pics I took. I'm needing to find a lens that I can use in cramped, low-light situations. Some of these I had to take with a really high ISO so they have some beautiful noise (I'm saying that sarcastically). I have Lightroom at work and it does an amazing job of reducing noise. I need to get this for home!


This is the first time Addison let me braid her hair. Tomorrow is picture day at school so I'm hoping she'll let me again!


We also spoiled the kids with chocolate milk shakes which they were totally excited about.
And which Quinten ending up chucking later that evening. Note to self: chocolate milk + sushi + oysters + deep fried goodness does not a happy stomach make!



Craig's Aunt thought the picture below was 'different'. I like that Addison's bite framed the logo on the plate.


Quin is quite happy learning to read and was sounding out his fortune.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

That first pic is stunning! Get it up on your walls!