Sunday, October 2, 2011

It's twin boys!!!!

No, not for me! My sister Jill just had a gender reveal party. At her ultrasound she asked that the genders be sealed in two separate envelopes. She then took the envelopes to a baker and asked that the icing in between the cake layers correspond with the genders of the babies (blue = boy, pink = girl). Then she had a party with friend and families so we could all find out at the same time what the genders will be.

Well, Meghan will now get her own room and Nathan can team up with his new little brothers. It's going to be one crazy-busy house!!

Here are a couple pics of the day:







4 comments:

cheryl said...

such a fun idea, and great shots!

zaczmom said...

Awesome idea for the reveal! I had a mini heart attack though. I thought they had arrived early.

Catherine said...

That is the cutest idea I've ever heard! Congrats to Jill!

S said...

Super cute idea.
ps. Did you make her weekly stickers for her?