Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Accomplishments

She's trained! We took a cue from my brother and sister-in-law who trained their son in a weekend (a weekend from h#@l), and decided to bite the bullet.

Truth is, I ran out of diapers and I'm too cheap to buy anymore.

She's doing remarkably well! There hasn't been any puddles for 2 days. We use a pull-up at night and often times it's completely dry in the morning. Yippee! We'll see what happens on a road trip!

And my other accomplishment is completing a knitting project. I will post pictures soon but the recipient is unaware of the project so I will have to wait until they receive it (in case they read this post!). On to another project... Maybe I should finish the cardigan I began for myself before the weather warms up.

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

congrats Heather. you must be pleased.