Sunday, August 23, 2009

Visiting

Today we visited Mapleton's Organic with friends. It was fantastic! There were animals to check out (or we they checking us out?) and a cedar hedge maze leading to the great wooden pirate ship play centre. They had homemade organic ice cream as well as a bunch of produce, yogurts, meats etc. I will definitely have to go back. The kids had so much fun!

Thanks C&C&Z for showing us!




Craig and Addison getting checked out by Erebus the Alpaca.


The boys enjoying their cones.


Playing in the corn box (not sand, but corn kernels!)


Tyler liked this goat.


C gave me a Warhead candy to try. Soooo sour!

3 comments:

JillEBean said...

I've heard about this place but didn't know anyone who has gone...I buy yogurt from there. Where is it?

Catherine said...

We dropped by in July when we were picking up Abigail from camp. Our kids loved it too. We had to drag Jesse out of the corn box.

mel mn said...

Too too funny a pic! I love it.