Thursday, February 5, 2009

February Blahs

I think that I shouldn't be allowed to complain about February as it's my birth month (and Quinten's too!) but I'm suffering from the winter blahs. I'm completely overwhelmed with the amount of freelance I have to do, I'm trying to keep the house in order for the this birthday weekend, trying to avoid propping the kids in front to the television, trying to get all my tax stuff in order... and all I want to do is curl up on the and watch "How I Met Your Mother" (which is the funnest thing I've seen in years... like Friends and Seinfeld only 'awesomer' [imaginary high-five Barney style]). I have 14 projects on my design to do list and 5 of them are due in the next week. Yikes!!

Anyway, I'll start posting pics of what I've been doing (when I get a spare minute) and I will update after Quinten's birthday (he wants white cupcakes with white icing that he can decorate with sprinkles. Yum).

No comments: