Thursday, August 14, 2008

Cleaning Frenzy...

I took the last couple of days off to read a book (Stephanie Meyer's last book in the Twilight series... a Y/A romp through vampiria... very fun!) and finish all my freelance to a point. Of course, the house suffers. I am now in the process of going room-to-room cleaning, organizing, dusting, vaccuuming, washing. Seriously.

I've found this new company, Norwex, who have cleaning products that only use water. They are micro-fibre cloths with silver in them so they trap the germ and bacteria and the silver suffocates the bad stuff. And you only use water to clean! Goodbye Endust, Windex and Mr. Clean. It cuts my cleaning time in half! If any of you are interested, let me know and I'll hook you up! And would you know it, I actually enjoy keeping the house clean! I must be insane...

1 comment:

Shan said...

Wow! that's one heck of a product if it makes you enjoy cleaning!