Wednesday, May 14, 2008

What's Cooking Wednesday-Weekend Edition

I know you are all curious about What's Cooking Wednesday but you'll have to wait for my special weekend edition. It's Addison's 1st birthday on Friday and Craig's on Saturday so we are having parties on Saturday and Sunday (as well as an immediate family one on Friday). I will post the recipes and pics on the weekend and you'll not be disappointed. There will be something for everyone!

Needless to say, I'm in planning mode... I have written the to do list (which is WAY TOO LONG) and I'm hoping the weather will hold out (but I seriously doubt the 70% chance of rain will allow us to party in the park). Anyway, the supplies are purchased so it's just a matter of cleaning the house, doing the laundry, making the food, and wrapping the presents. I'm lucky enough to have some family come over Friday night after the kiddies are asleep to decorate the cupcake pops and help get the salads together. I should be fine!

hee hee hee (that's nervous laughter)

2 comments:

Shan said...

Can't wait to see the pictures and the recipes too. I hope the rain holds out for you.

Anonymous said...

The party will be wonderful. I have my fingers crossed for sunny weather.